2011年10月6日星期四

In my 10 years happened

This happened to me a couple years ago. I was ten years old, in grade five. My class went to summer camp for two nights. It started on the first night. My friends and I were talking and telling stories when I noticed that there was some writing on my bunk. Someone had written a story in pencil. I read it over and then called everyone over to look. I don't remember the exact wording, but it went something like this:
"One night, a bunch of us decided to sneak out of our cabin, into the mess hall. The sky was completely clear. We snuck in and started messing around, chasing each other and jumping on tables. Suddenly, there was a flash of light and a crack of thunder. But the sky was still clear. We freaked out and ran back to our cabin."
Now I still remember vaguely.A few of the girls though it was nothing, but me and a couple others had this strange feeling that it was true. Suddenly we didn't feel safe in our own cabin anymore. Anyways, we went to sleep, and sometime in the middle of the night, the ones who believed the story, me including, all woke up and there was a flash of light and crack of thunder, same as the story. We all fell back asleep almost instantly. When I woke up the next morning, I thought that it had just been a dream. But then my friend asked about it. She had seen and heard it too, and so had the others who believed. Now we were really scared. The only thing was, there had been no thunder and lightning the night before. It was just us.

The day went on pretty normal, and then that night, something even stranger happened. A bunch of the girls were looking out the window, not me at the time, when suddenly they started freaking out and telling the others to come look. I rushed to the window, and what I saw was impossible. There was a little girl, about four years old, skipping through the forest, wearing a white sottero midgley jovana royale wedding dress . This sottero midgley jesslyn wedding dress is vrey beautiful.When she went behind a tree she didn't come out the other side. She just disappeared. The other girls said that she stopped and waved at them before skipping away. We went out to find her, but she was completely gone.

No one else believed us, but we all know what we saw. That story was true, and that little girl was real. Or at least, she used to be. I think she was a ghost. None of us have seen her since, but none of us can forget those nights.These are all very unforgettable.

没有评论:

发表评论