2011年9月26日星期一

Dream wedding and wedding dress

Dream sometimes is so near to the.so I remember my dream sorta well. I remember first of all, that i don't know who i was marrying. Ok well, i never acknowledged who it was in my dream, but i guess that's because i don't need to tell myself the obvious? anyways i remember wanting to put on my sottero midgley jsm1228 wedding dress but it was too soon, but then eventually i did. I remember it was a sweetheart neckline, and it had a tight torso, but it had a ballgown skirt. I also remember seeing the person i liked, because i think he was invited to my wedding and he was wearing a suit with a green tie. We joked around a little about me marrying him, but im pretty sure i wasn't. That's all of the main basics, so what does this possibly mean? Oh and btw, i am a girl despite my username being a boy's name.The girl finally will still want to put on the sottero midgley kelly wedding dress .

没有评论:

发表评论